Skip to main content

Thread: I don't know for sure but I think I foud something important


ok, so, thouhgt maybe should share this. know how linux folks complaining , talking how wish have netflix linux? well, fwiw, found out kind of open source code netflix. maybe form basis linux way connect (other wine mean).
can see mentioned here: http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/14/n...00-in-rewards/ , think this: https://github.com/netflix/cloud-prize <- open source code

i'm gonna see if can store locally here in case it's useful someone. can pass on if wants it. (if i'm able is).

peace

prizes , there no such things prezzes , learn u tought , or , past tence history , there can no surprizes, if u learn well.

ps . still waiting for 2 little ducks , on first line win , prizes 1 one line , free go toilet , kind of
suspense , .. ... makes me wana have weeeeeee! wee



Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Community Discussions The Cafe I don't know for sure but I think I foud something important


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some mp4 files not displaying correctly (CS6)

Thread: Samba is not authenticating with LDAP