Skip to main content

Thread: I think Ubuntu bricked my battery sensors, can you help me sort it out?


hi

i'm having problems @ moment battery sensors: whichever interface use find out how battery power have, imprecise, means computer keeps switching off abruptly while claiming has 20 40% power left. have reinstalled ubuntu (off topic: replaced hard drive more space) , still happens, , on windows too.

happened since installed (and subsequently removed) zram, know, utility compresses stuff in ram act if have more ram.

on bios level? there can it?
distro: ubuntu 12.04.2 lts updates , no modifications



Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support Hardware [ubuntu] I think Ubuntu bricked my battery sensors, can you help me sort it out?


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some mp4 files not displaying correctly (CS6)

Thread: Samba is not authenticating with LDAP