Skip to main content

Thread: Compiz freezes my computer when I switch tabs


hey everyone,

i'm complete newbie linux. don't have clue anything. however, found windows 8 revolting , installed ubuntu 12.04 lts primary os. wanted cool animations, installed compizconfig settings manager. activated desktop cube , animations. since then, pc freezes time time when switch tabs within browser or when switch workspaces. mouse continues move, none of keyboard shorcuts work. additionaly, when boot unity 2d, works fine. please, please me out here.

cube heavy, specs of graphics card?


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support New to Ubuntu [ubuntu] Compiz freezes my computer when I switch tabs


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some mp4 files not displaying correctly (CS6)

Thread: Samba is not authenticating with LDAP